1. Find out which line you fit and query that line.
2. Find out which office that line is in and send it to them.
3. Try not to ponder the irony of American Romances being out of the Canada office.
4. Go to drugstore for envelopes as have not used snail mail since 2006.
5. Go to post office because who knows how much it costs to send a letter to Canada.
6. Ask at post office for return postage for the SASE
7. Seal envelope when postal worker shrugs and says “no way to do that.”
8. Pay attention to postal worker next to mine who says “throw a buck in the envelope.” (Good idea!)
9. Take stamp home and print off new envelope.
10. Load envelope three times into printer before getting address right side up.
11. Stamp & mail.
12. Wait. Patiently.