Wow! My first ever blogging award, and it only took 12 years. Exciting. And thank you to Bodicia at A Woman’s Wisdom for the nomination. How did I win? Here, in her words:
The rules for The Versatile Blogger Award are:
- Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Present 10-15 deserving bloggers with an award.
- Link your nominees in the post and let them know they have been nominated.
- Post seven interesting facts about yourself.
I just met a new blogger yesterday whose posts from the male pov I really enjoy. And I’ve been following a nature photography blog by fellow TWRP author these days.
Another newish-to-me blog has critique partners sharing the word on writing. The others have been my faves for awhile now; they write on a variety of topics: social media, travel, photos, astrology, and personal essays. All of them post regularly, and Barry, as well as his in-depth posts about the stars positions in the sky and what that means for us, offers a new forecast every Monday. Free. Yeah, he’s cool. They all are.
7 Interesting Fact About Me
Or: As Interesting As It Gets
1. I’ve visited 38 states, passed through many more, and won’t rest until I’ve seen them all.
2. I was the first person I knew to practice “joint custody” when my marriage broke up. I still don’t know anybody else that has done it.
3. I’ve been married three times (!)
4. I’m an introvert who thought she’d pass out the first time she realized that “teaching” meant “talking to people.”
5. I have two degrees in literature and have written at least ten novels. The first four were practice and I threw them away.
6. I have been keeping a diary since I could write.
7. I’m vegetarian 7 years and working on cutting dairy, caffeine and all processed foods from my diet. Radial vegan. Maybe, someday.
8. I met the mother of a pirate in the first Johnny Depp movie.
9. I am the first person in my dad’s family to go to college.
10. I’m gonna be a granny this summer:)
Thanks again for super book blogger and humorist Bodicia for the nomination. Accepted with much gratitude.