Any information found on this page is available for use in promotion of Cynthia Harrison or her books.
Bio : Cynthia Harrison (Cindy) writes contemporary women’s novels and crime fiction published by The Wild Rose Press in print and e-book. Her latest crime fiction novel, which she thinks of as “edgy cozy” is Jane in St Pete, out now from TWRP. You’ll find it on Amazon, iPhone and Nook.
Cindy has also self-published two indie paranormal novels and a novelette featuring the love story of a minor character from The Paris Notebook; she’s also self-published a non-fiction writing manual she used when teaching college freshman creative writing (now in a second e-book edition available on Amazon). Cindy has been blogging on http://www.cynthiaharrison.com since 2002.
Cindy is married to super-husband Al. They have two grown sons and three grandchildren. Cindy and Al live in Michigan and Florida.
Social Media Links:
Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/Cynthia-Harrison/e/B004HIXM7Y/
Cindy loves to hear from readers. She is selectively available for interviews, conferences, book signings, and speaking engagements. Use this form to get in touch:
Interviews with Cynthia Harrison
- October, 2020 interview with The Wild Rose Press
- September, 2020 interview with Cheryl Oreglia in Across the Board
- August, 2018 interview with Weam Namou on The Weam Namou Show
- August, 2018 interview with Lori’s Book Loft
- September, 2015 interview with Macomb Daily
- March, 2014 interview with A Woman’s Wisdom